Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We've been up to some mature, grown-up pursuits here. I've finally managed a lovely batch of whole wheat, worth showing off in the lovely new pans gifted to me by some very thoughtful friends/coworkers. Even baking, yay!


More pie, of course, since it is fall--cranberry apple, as there is a brand-new apple vendor at the farmer's market. All the apples therein have unfamiliar names, like "prairie rose."


And, even more grown-up: pumpkin carving. Halloween is not a big holiday here, and certainly very few adults get in on the action. As you can see, the back yard has melted and re-greened, so we could hide back there to do our digging and carving.



Ted went for cheery this year, while I attempted scary. No telling which is which from that description, perhaps, but here you are:


I know that I am behind on responding to email and making calls, but resume editing just takes too many brain cells; sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment